Graduate Opportunity PR & Marketing Executive
A chance to join the Flamboyance of Flamingo has arisen, please read on for full job description and note applications close Friday 21st June 2019.
Flamingo is a specialist marketing agency servicing the tourism and visitor attraction industry. Clients range from theme parks and historic houses to wildlife attractions and special events throughout the UK.
As we continue to grow, we are now looking for a graduate to join our team. This role is perfect for somebody looking for their first opportunity in a busy marketing agency.
Key responsibilities will be to support the account management team in the planning, delivery and reporting of PR & marketing campaigns for our client accounts. Duties will include content creation, email marketing, social media campaigns which all work towards driving visitor numbers and event ticket sales. Every day is different as we’re working in the visitor economy so it’s a high pressure environment and you’ll need a flexible approach and great organisational skills.
The successful candidate will need to be an excellent communicator with strong copywriting skills and a passion for working with the media especially online and social. They will also need to have exceptional attention to detail.
You must be ‘pro-active’ which means you’re confident to work independently and get things done but also reach out for assistance when needed.
To apply, please email email@example.com with your CV and a covering letter on why the role is for you. Deadline for applications is Friday 21st June 2019. Please, no agencies.
· Recently completed degree-level qualification in English, journalism, marketing, digital media or another relevant subject
· Fluent in English with excellent writing skills and be a confident communicator
- Genuine interest in tourism, heritage and the arts
Essential requirements and skills
· Team player, with a flexible approach and a self-starting attitude
· Excellent attention to detail and good organisational skills
· Proficient in office applications – Excel, PowerPoint and using Adobe Creative Suite, especially Photoshop and InDesign.
· Solid knowledge of WordPress CMS, email marketing programmes and social media platforms
Desirable requirements and skills
- Ability to manage and prioritise own workload to meet deadlines
- Video, Photography and Image editing skills
- An understanding of SEO, Google Analytics, and Google Search Console
- Driving Licence