ACCOUNT MANAGER: PR & MARKETING
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced and results driven Account Manager to join our highly successful tourism PR and marketing agency based in Cornwall. With a client portfolio across the UK, the Account Manager will take the lead on delivering integrated campaigns for some iconic visitor attractions and events.
The role includes:
- Overall responsibility for client relationships and the successful delivery of projects
- Developing PR and marketing campaigns that satisfy the client’s brief, balancing strategic thinking, creativity and budget
- Pro-actively build strong client relationships ensuring we meet objectives and exceed client expectations. Be clients’ daily point of contact, deliver reports and manage the workflow
- Work closely with the agency’s PR team and ensure clear briefs for all work.
- Manage launch events and oversee press / influencer programmes
- Ensure projects are running to budget and timings
To work at Flamingo and within our amazing flamboyance you will need:
- A creative flair, excellent planning and organisational skills
- Ability to collaborate at all levels and be good at interpreting client requirements
- Effective communication skills and ability to positively express opinions
- Exceptional attention to detail, be a team player and remain calm under pressure!
To apply, please email email@example.com with your CV and a covering letter on why the role is for you.
Deadline for applications is Friday 17 June 2022. Please, no agencies.